Meet our 2014 Sponsors!
View the 2014 Program, Abstracts and Company Profiles in the Program Book!
The Postdoctoral Society of Argonne and the Postdoctoral Program Office of Argonne National Laboratory are pleased to announce the 2014 Postdoctoral Research Symposium and Career Fair will be held on October 23rd.
The Postdoctoral Research and Career Symposium is an annual event that
- Showcases the research of postdoctoral researchers and advanced graduate students
- Leads the way for collaboration through networking
- Enables industry and government leaders to connect with and recruit from the nation’s top scientific and engineering talent
This year’s event features
- Welcome and Keynote address
- Research poster presentations
- Career-themed programming
- Networking with company representatives
Registration will open August 1, 2014 and continue through September 25, 2014.
Registration link for Poster Presenter and Attendees will be open soon!
Presenter Information – For Postdocs and Graduate Students
All presenters will be assigned to a poster presentation. For an overview of past presentations, please see the 2013 Program Book.
The Symposium seeks abstracts that are aligned with Argonne’s goal of addressing vital national challenges in clean energy, environment, technology and national security through multidisciplinary science and engineering.
Abstracts may be submitted at the time of registration. For more information, please submit inquiries to email@example.com.
A resumé file will be compiled for distribution to Industry exhibitors and sponsors. If you would like your resumé included, please fill out the resumé form and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “resume_yourname“.
Watch for updates as the agenda and list of participating companies are finalized!
For more information contact Postdoctoral Coordinator Tina Henne at email@example.com.