Information on Running and Medical Problems
- A website on heart and heart health Healthy Heart Experts
- Training in groups
- Ibuprofen in running
- Running Injury Products – Return2fitness.net, specialist sports medical and running injury products, knee braces, insoles and more..
- AchillesTendon.com has been reviewed by Orthopedists, Podiatrists, Chiropractors and Physical Therapists
- The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons has a web page with useful information. check under patient/public information. (thanks to Rich Lee, after retiring he has more time to find useful sites!)
- Rich Lee has provided both an article on back problems and an exercise sheet. As Rich says, it is too late to do something after things start to hurt, so maybe, just maybe, you should check out the exercises and the article before your back starts to hurt.
- Dick Page has completed knee surgery. He discusses the surgery and shows before and after pictures, as well as pictures of normal knees. Note that there are about 110k of pictures, but the text should load first and you should be able to read it while waiting for the pictures. To transfer to this article, click here.