The First Friday Forum (FFF) is a monthly networking brown-bag lunch focusing on matters of interest to Argonne scientific and technical women. All employees are welcome.
- Professional enhancement opportunities: technical presentations, publications, training, seminars
- Innovative solutions to career and gender issues
- Career adjustments and transitions, including historical perspectives
- Short overview of major activities in progress or planned by the Laboratory
- Directed to a general audience
- Discussions encouraged and an essential part of the meeting
Speakers are needed for future meetings. If you are interested in presenting, please contact Emily Zvolanek at 630\252-1443 or firstname.lastname@example.org.