WISTTalk is a e-mail list that was established to provide a networking tool at the Laboratory, and inform the Argonne community of activities and announcements concerning the WIST program.
The WIST Program Initiator will announce requests that come through her office for speakers, demonstrators, and others to participate in programs either internal or external to Argonne. WISTTalk subscribers can also post announcements.
Sign up here: https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/wisttalk
You will receive an e-mail message with a request to confirm your sign-up.
WISTTalk Usage Guidelines
Any WISTTalk subscriber can submit a posting. WISTTalk postings are not generally censored, but subscribers agree to abide by the following guidelines:
- Postings should be related to the mission and goals of WIST.
- Postings should be of general interest to WIST members.
- Avoid attachments to postings. Instead, type the information within the body of the e-mail or give readers a link a web site where they can obtain the information.
- Avoid postings that have the potential to be provocative (e.g., feminist issues unrelated to science, engineering, or technology; political content unrelated to science and technology; religious content).
- Avoid postings of a personal or sensitive nature as confidentiality cannot be ensured. Remember that WISTTalk is not limited to recipients within the Laboratory — it is available to external subscribers.
- Review the Argonne Statement of Conduct for additional guidance.
For more information, contact Lydia Finney, WIST Program Initiator at email@example.com.