Date: May 21, 2013
1. Heat Stress & Gardening – John Davis (ESQ) spoke on good practices for gardening in the summer heat. Useful links:
- Current weather from the Argonne meteorological station near Building 362
- Heat protection items for sale from Fisher Scientific (pdf)
2. Weeds -Paul Benda lectured on common Argonne superweeds and how to control them. See the PowerPoint »
- If anyone is interested in organizing a plant swap for leftover plants, contact the club at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ideas(&/or volunteers) for guest speakers are always appreciated.
- June 18, 2013 – Building 212, Room A157