There is a new Term Assistant Chemist position in Heavy Elements Group. This new position is principally centered on developing a program focused on the synthesis and characterization of f-element molecules and materials. Candidates with expertise in inorganic synthesis including solid state and flux-growth techniques, structural characterization, and molecular synthesis in aqueous solution are highly desirable.
- Open Postdoc Position (Heavy Elements Chemistry)
- Langmuir Cover!
- Welcome Brittany!
- J. Phys. Chem. B Cover
- Sad News
- Welcome Seung Eun!
- Open Postdoc Position (Computational Chemistry)
- New Funding to Study Extraction of Critical Materials
- New Funding to Study CO2 Capture from Air
- Open Postdoc Position (Graphene Based Materials)