“Schematic representation of oligomeric zirconium clusters and zirconium nanoparticles adsorbed on the basal surface of muscovite mica in an aqueous solution. The composition and structure of the aqueous Zr species were tuned by using four different types of complexing anions. Adsorbed distribution of the Zr species on the negatively charged mica surface were probed by atomic force microscopy and synchrotron-based X-ray measurements.”
- Sad News
- Welcome Seung Eun!
- Open Postdoc Position (Computational Chemistry)
- New Funding to Study Extraction of Critical Materials
- New Funding to Study CO2 Capture from Air
- Open Postdoc Position (Graphene Based Materials)
- Open Postdoc Position (X-ray Scattering)
- Welcome Danielle!
- Open Postdoc Position (Critical Materials)
- Welcome Nicole!