Raju Kumal has joined Separation Science group as a postdoctoral researcher. Raju’s previous research focused on nanomaterials synthesis and characterization for applications in nanomedicines, semiconductors and sensors. He is experienced in the field of Raman spectroscopy, and linear and non-linear ultrafast laser spectroscopies such as Second Harmonic Generation, Sum Frequency Generation and Transient Absorption.
- Open Postdoc Position (Heavy Elements Chemistry)
- Langmuir Cover!
- Welcome Brittany!
- J. Phys. Chem. B Cover
- Sad News
- Welcome Seung Eun!
- Open Postdoc Position (Computational Chemistry)
- New Funding to Study Extraction of Critical Materials
- New Funding to Study CO2 Capture from Air
- Open Postdoc Position (Graphene Based Materials)