Pubudu Wimalasiri has joined the Separation Science group as a postdoctoral appointee. Pubudu’s previous research focused on generating a library of computational models for amorphous silica slab models that vary in key characteristics that include defect composition, silanol concentration, silanol distribution, and surface roughness. He is experienced in the field of molecular simulation using both electronic structure and molecular dynamics.
- Sad News
- Welcome Seung Eun!
- Open Postdoc Position (Computational Chemistry)
- New Funding to Study Extraction of Critical Materials
- New Funding to Study CO2 Capture from Air
- Open Postdoc Position (Graphene Based Materials)
- Open Postdoc Position (X-ray Scattering)
- Welcome Danielle!
- Open Postdoc Position (Critical Materials)
- Welcome Nicole!