Michael Tarlton has joined the Heavy Elements group as a postdoctoral appointee. Michael’s previous research focused on air-free and aqueous inorganic synthesis. He is experienced in spectroscopic and chromatographic characterization techniques with emphasis on X-ray crystallography.
- Sad News
- Welcome Seung Eun!
- Open Postdoc Position (Computational Chemistry)
- New Funding to Study Extraction of Critical Materials
- New Funding to Study CO2 Capture from Air
- Open Postdoc Position (Graphene Based Materials)
- Open Postdoc Position (X-ray Scattering)
- Welcome Danielle!
- Open Postdoc Position (Critical Materials)
- Welcome Nicole!