Nicole Byrne has joined Heavy Elements group as a DOE Office of Science Graduate Student Research (SCGSR) fellow. She is a graduate student at George Washington University, in Christopher Cahill‘s group. Nicole will work with Richard Wilson on heavy element chemistry.
- Open Postdoc Position (Heavy Elements Chemistry)
- Langmuir Cover!
- Welcome Brittany!
- J. Phys. Chem. B Cover
- Sad News
- Welcome Seung Eun!
- Open Postdoc Position (Computational Chemistry)
- New Funding to Study Extraction of Critical Materials
- New Funding to Study CO2 Capture from Air
- Open Postdoc Position (Graphene Based Materials)