Danielle Hutchison joined the Heavy Elements group as a postdoctoral appointee. Danielle’s previous research focused on synthesis and solution characterization of metal-oxo photoresist precursors and structural characterization of actinide materials at high pressure. She is experienced in single crystal x-ray diffraction, powder x-ray diffraction, and Raman spectroscopy, small angle x-ray scattering, electrospray – ionization mass spectrometry, and multinuclear NMR.
- Open Postdoc Position (Heavy Elements Chemistry)
- Langmuir Cover!
- Welcome Brittany!
- J. Phys. Chem. B Cover
- Sad News
- Welcome Seung Eun!
- Open Postdoc Position (Computational Chemistry)
- New Funding to Study Extraction of Critical Materials
- New Funding to Study CO2 Capture from Air
- Open Postdoc Position (Graphene Based Materials)