Our colleague and friend, Skantha, passed unexpectedly on January 18, 2022. Skantha was a long time and invaluable member of the Heavy Elements and Separation Science Groups making seminal contributions to f-element chemistry and physics, and the development of novel analysis techniques for high-energy X-ray scattering studies of aqueous solutions. Over the course of his career Skantha mentored many graduate students and postdoctoral fellows. He was well liked by all of his colleagues and was always selfless in his assistance to others. Our thoughts are with his wife, children, family and friends.
- Open Postdoc Position (Heavy Elements Chemistry)
- Langmuir Cover!
- Welcome Brittany!
- J. Phys. Chem. B Cover
- Sad News
- Welcome Seung Eun!
- Open Postdoc Position (Computational Chemistry)
- New Funding to Study Extraction of Critical Materials
- New Funding to Study CO2 Capture from Air
- Open Postdoc Position (Graphene Based Materials)