- Open Postdoc Position (Computational Chemistry)
- New Funding to Study Extraction of Critical Materials
- New Funding to Study CO2 Capture from Air
- Open Postdoc Position (Graphene Based Materials)
- Open Postdoc Position (X-ray Scattering)
- Welcome Danielle!
- Open Postdoc Position (Critical Materials)
- Welcome Nicole!
- Open Postdoc Position (Surface Spectroscopy)
- Goodbye Marek!
Category Archives: Research
Srikanth, Kaitlin, and Ahmet’s recent publications on rare earth separations have been highlighted in an Argonne press release. The Hawaii and Alaska of chemistry, lanthanides and actinides are the elements that are always shown separately from the main block on … Read More
Argonne is one of five national laboratories and fourteen universities awarded three-year grants under a DOE Funding Opportunity titled “Data Science for Discovery in Chemical and Materials Sciences.” Argonne was awarded funding for two research projects. Total funding will be nearly $4.75 million over … Read More
Department of Energy highlights the recent work of Will and Ahmet: Refining platinum, plutonium, or certain other metals often depends on how the metal behaves at liquid interfaces. The challenge? Scientists have limited ways to analyze the details of liquid … Read More
Inorganic Chemistry has published a virtual issue on “Actinide Chemistry at the Extreme“, guest-edited by Thomas Albrecht-Schmitt. “Built from recently published papers in Inorganic Chemistry, Organometallics, and the Journal of the American Chemical Society, this collection is designed to feature the breadth of … Read More