- AWIS Scientist of the Month! September 7, 2022
- Congratulations Professor He! August 5, 2022
- Farewell Professor Sprague-Klein! June 23, 2022
- Chem. Sci. cover June 7, 2022
- Angew. Chem. cover January 23, 2022
Monthly Archives: January 2016
Metals in Biology 2016
Sarah and Jens are presenting posters this week in sunny Ventura CA at the 2016 Metals in Biology GRC!
Posted in Conferences Comments Off on Metals in Biology 2016
Ryan is awarded Fermi Fellowship!
Congratulations to Ryan for winning the ANL Enrico Fermi Postdoctoral Fellowship! The ANL Named Fellowships are an extremely prestigious award and we are glad that the committee has recognized Ryan’s accomplishments and potential. Fun fact: Lisa was also a Fermi … Read More
Posted in In the news Comments Off on Ryan is awarded Fermi Fellowship!