The Solar Energy Conversion Group is sending several members to San Francisco for the 253rd ACS National Meeting! Dave will present “Biomimetic designs and In-Situ x-ray structural characterization of catalysts for the artificial leaf” and Lin will present “Electronic and geometric dynamics of transition metal complexes for solar energy conversion“, both in a special symposium of the PHYS division titled “Sunlight-Driven Processes”. Ryan will present “High-valent states in cobalt cubanes and clusters: Relevance to O–O bond formation” in the INOR division. See you in San Fran!
- Lisa is a new AAAS Fellow! January 31, 2023
- New Clean Energy award! December 6, 2022
- AWIS Scientist of the Month! September 7, 2022
- CCBC: Center for Catalysis in Biomimetic Confinement September 1, 2022
- Congratulations Professor He! August 5, 2022