- Lisa is a new AAAS Fellow! January 31, 2023
- New Clean Energy award! December 6, 2022
- AWIS Scientist of the Month! September 7, 2022
- CCBC: Center for Catalysis in Biomimetic Confinement September 1, 2022
- Congratulations Professor He! August 5, 2022
Monthly Archives: May 2017
Congratulations to Dave for his recent appointment as an Argonne Distinguished Fellow! Distinguished Fellow is Argonne’s highest scientific rank, with only about 3% of staff sharing this title. More information about the Distinguished Fellow distinction and Dave’s appointment can be … Read More
Posted in In the news Comments Off on Distinguished Fellow
New journal cover!
Congratulations to Jens and Oleg for their cover of the recent special issue of Advanced Energy Materials: Carbon Nanoforms for Photovoltaics!! You can read their comprehensive review of EPR analysis of charge separation in OPV materials here.
Posted in In the news, Publications Comments Off on New journal cover!