Xiang’s latest paper describing electrocatalytic water remediation was selected as a Cover Feature of its issue in ChemSusChem! This paper was also included in the Hot Topics: Sustainable Energy collection of articles. This work is supported by the AMEWS EFRC and represents our first foray into catalytic water remediation chemistry.
- Lisa is a new AAAS Fellow! January 31, 2023
- New Clean Energy award! December 6, 2022
- AWIS Scientist of the Month! September 7, 2022
- CCBC: Center for Catalysis in Biomimetic Confinement September 1, 2022
- Congratulations Professor He! August 5, 2022