A HUGE congratulations to Oleg, who led a successful proposal in the recent DOE Quantum Information Science (QIS) initiative and will be soon be ramping up a new program in the group: Revealing Nature’s Optimized Quantum Spin Coherences in
Photosynthetic Proteins! This program is part of DOE’s interest in QIS to investigate the materials and chemical processes needed to develop the next generation of quantum smart devices and quantum computing technology, more information about the award can be found here. Great job Oleg and team!!
- Lisa is a new AAAS Fellow! January 31, 2023
- New Clean Energy award! December 6, 2022
- AWIS Scientist of the Month! September 7, 2022
- CCBC: Center for Catalysis in Biomimetic Confinement September 1, 2022
- Congratulations Professor He! August 5, 2022