- Lisa is a new AAAS Fellow! January 31, 2023
- New Clean Energy award! December 6, 2022
- AWIS Scientist of the Month! September 7, 2022
- CCBC: Center for Catalysis in Biomimetic Confinement September 1, 2022
- Congratulations Professor He! August 5, 2022
Monthly Archives: June 2022
Farewell Professor Sprague-Klein!
Congratulations to Emily, who is leaving Argonne to begin a faculty position in the Department of Chemistry at Brown University!! We will miss all of your contributions to the group, but are excited to see all of the great science … Read More
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Farewell Professor Sprague-Klein!
Chem. Sci. cover
Congratulations to Lisa, whose recent publication in Chem. Sci. is featured on the cover! This work describes a biohybrid approach to observing and isolating important intermediates in the photosynthetic electron transfer relay. Great work team!!
Posted in Publications Comments Off on Chem. Sci. cover