- Lisa is a new AAAS Fellow! January 31, 2023
- New Clean Energy award! December 6, 2022
- AWIS Scientist of the Month! September 7, 2022
- CCBC: Center for Catalysis in Biomimetic Confinement September 1, 2022
- Congratulations Professor He! August 5, 2022
Monthly Archives: September 2022
AWIS Scientist of the Month!
Congratulations to Lisa, who is featured as the Scientist of the Month for the Chicago chapter of the Association for Women in Science! In the feature article she discusses her balance between world-class research in photosynthesis and bioinorganic chemistry with … Read More
Posted in In the news, Personnel Comments Off on AWIS Scientist of the Month!
CCBC: Center for Catalysis in Biomimetic Confinement
Dave, Lisa, Oleg, Nina, and Karen are excited to be PIs in the newly formed Center for Catalysis in Biomimetic Confinement (CCBC) Energy Frontier Research Center (EFRC)! CCBC is led by Prof. Cheryl Kerfeld (Michigan State University, LBNL) and brings … Read More
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on CCBC: Center for Catalysis in Biomimetic Confinement