Congratulations to Lisa, who is featured as the Scientist of the Month for the Chicago chapter of the Association for Women in Science! In the feature article she discusses her balance between world-class research in photosynthesis and bioinorganic chemistry with the demands of a full family life. Keep up the great work Lisa!
- Lisa is a new AAAS Fellow! January 31, 2023
- New Clean Energy award! December 6, 2022
- AWIS Scientist of the Month! September 7, 2022
- CCBC: Center for Catalysis in Biomimetic Confinement September 1, 2022
- Congratulations Professor He! August 5, 2022