WIST seeks to work with all Argonne employees who are interested in promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Employee resource groups (ERGs) are grassroots groups formed and directed by employees who join together on the basis of shared characteristics or life experiences. ERGs serve as a resource for both individuals and the Laboratory by fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment that contributes to Argonne’s mission and promotes understanding and respect.
- Argonne African American Employee Resource Group
- Argonne Backs Listens and Educates for Disabilities
- Argonne Veterans Group
- Chinese Association at Argonne
- Argonne Hispanic/Latino Club
- Next Generation Society
- Parenting and Caregiving Employee Resource Group
- Postdoctoral Society of Argonne
- Women in Science and Technology Program
The Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Office works to help the Laboratory meet its goal of becoming a more diverse workplace and fostering an inclusive culture.
Last Updated: December 8, 2022