- Serve as search committee and provide recommendations to the Chair for the WIST Program Initiator (WPI).
- Discuss programmatic priorities with the WPI, provide guidance on tasks to be accomplished, and provide support to the WPI, as needed.
- Assess the WPI’s progress, provide the Chair with an annual evaluation (including input from the WPI), and evaluate the effectiveness of the WPI position itself.
- Serve on subcommittees in such areas as outreach, professional and career development, communication, survey, and equity analysis.
- Facilitate communication among women within the Laboratory and between women and Laboratory management and/or Human Resources
Last Updated: May 10, 2023