Seung Eun Lee has joined Separation Science group as a postdoctoral appointee. Seung Eun’s previous research focused on selective molecular transport through horizontal graphene oxide nanochannels. She specializes in treatments of functional nanomaterials and soft elastomeric polymers, and fabrication and characterization of nanomaterials for desalination, water purification, ion separation and gas separation
- Sad News
- Welcome Seung Eun!
- Open Postdoc Position (Computational Chemistry)
- New Funding to Study Extraction of Critical Materials
- New Funding to Study CO2 Capture from Air
- Open Postdoc Position (Graphene Based Materials)
- Open Postdoc Position (X-ray Scattering)
- Welcome Danielle!
- Open Postdoc Position (Critical Materials)
- Welcome Nicole!