To organize our efforts on the goals for ABLED, we are forming new planning committees launching soon. We would love to get your help to volunteer and to any extent you can. We have a lot of passion and expertise around our membership and these committees will give you an opportunity to work deeper in an employee resource group, influence our programming, and expand your network and relationships across the lab.
Here is a short summary of the committees and some of their scope. Please contact us at [email protected] if you are interested or want to learn more.
- ABLED’s digital presence: website; blog; social media
- Leading a new graphic Identity for ABLED
- Development of communication materials; content
- Assisting the support groups with communication needs
Disability Equality Index Committee
- Disability:IN survey response
- Disability Equality Index survey actions
- Education and Event programming
- Member social events
- Assisting the support groups with programming needs