- Welcome! August 14, 2014
- Video of August 5 Professional Development Armchair Conversation w/Director Peter Littlewood August 14, 2014
- An Armchair Conversation about Professional Development Opportunities and Challenges July 23, 2014
- 2014 Outstanding Staff Mentor Award winner announced May 21, 2014
- Build Your Mentoring Dream Team/What Kind of Mentor Are You? May 13, 2014
- Tom Ewing on 2014 Outstanding Staff Mentor Award winner announced
- Kent Bostick on 2014 Outstanding Staff Mentor Award winner announced
- Tina Henne on The Evolution of a Mentor
- Yu Huang on Don’t Wait To Be Invited
- Eugene on The Evolution of a Mentor
On August 5, 2014, Argonne’s Mentoring Exchange hosted An Armchair Conversation About Professional Development Opportunities and Challenges with a group of 50 employees from across the laboratory.
The conversation featured Laboratory Director Peter Littlewood, Senior Organizational Development Specialist Laura Altergott (HR), Program Leader and Senior Advisor for National and Global Security Programs and recipient of Argonne’s inaugural Outstanding Staff Mentor Award Keith Bradley (EESA), and Postdoctoral Program Coordinator Tina Henne (CEPA). Gender Diversity Specialist Erin Thomas (OTD) moderated the discussion, which explored recent successes and future challenges to developing an organizational infrastructure for robust and quality mentoring and professional development.
If you missed the conversation or would like to experience it again, full video of the event may be found here.
About the Mentoring Exchange
Argonne’s Mentoring Exchange brings together programmatic and operations staff from all five directorates to workshop best mentoring practices and advise senior management on professional development challenges and opportunities. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and stay tuned to Argonne Today for future event announcements.