Evan Thomas has joined the Heavy Element Chemistry Group as a staff scientist. Evan is a Solid-State Inorganic Chemist and Materials Scientist with over ten years of experience and demonstrated expertise in conducting basic and applied research, with an emphasis on the synthesis and characterization of highly-correlated and advanced functional materials, and structure-property relationships.
- Open Postdoc Position (Heavy Elements Chemistry)
- Langmuir Cover!
- Welcome Brittany!
- J. Phys. Chem. B Cover
- Sad News
- Welcome Seung Eun!
- Open Postdoc Position (Computational Chemistry)
- New Funding to Study Extraction of Critical Materials
- New Funding to Study CO2 Capture from Air
- Open Postdoc Position (Graphene Based Materials)