Congratulations to Lisa, who is featured as the Scientist of the Month for the Chicago chapter of the Association for Women in Science! In the feature article she discusses her balance between world-class research in photosynthesis and bioinorganic chemistry with the demands of a full family life. Keep up the great work Lisa!
- AWIS Scientist of the Month! September 7, 2022
- Congratulations Professor He! August 5, 2022
- Farewell Professor Sprague-Klein! June 23, 2022
- Chem. Sci. cover June 7, 2022
- Angew. Chem. cover January 23, 2022