Lisa and her work are featured in a new virtual issue of ACS Energy Letters! The issue is introduced by short personal stories from each of the included women scientists that comment on their inspiration to engage in energy research, discuss an “aha” moment in research, or provide advice to newcomers in the field. Check out the introduction to the special issue here, and re-visit Lisa’s featured work on charge separation in Ru-Fld-Ni biohybrids here.
- AWIS Scientist of the Month! September 7, 2022
- Congratulations Professor He! August 5, 2022
- Farewell Professor Sprague-Klein! June 23, 2022
- Chem. Sci. cover June 7, 2022
- Angew. Chem. cover January 23, 2022