Dave and Karen traveled to Boston this week to attend the 2019 National Fall meeting of the Materials Research Society. Karen co-organized the EN06 Symposium: Development in Catalytic Materials for Sustainable Energy—Bridging the Homogeneous/Heterogeneous Divide with Prof. Hailiang Wang (Yale), Prof. Peter Strasser (TU Berlin), and Prof. Yongye Liang (Southern University of Science & Technology, China). Dave was an invited speaker in the “Catalysis of and with Oxygen” session and presented his latest work on in situ X-ray analyses of heterogeneous water oxidation catalysts. The four-day symposium was full of exceptional invited talks and very exciting contributed talks from all areas of catalysis, as well as two poster sessions and a dinner for the invited speakers.
- Lisa is a new AAAS Fellow! January 31, 2023
- New Clean Energy award! December 6, 2022
- AWIS Scientist of the Month! September 7, 2022
- CCBC: Center for Catalysis in Biomimetic Confinement September 1, 2022
- Congratulations Professor He! August 5, 2022