Sam’s latest paper is featured on the cover of its issue of Angewandte Chemie! This manuscript describes the high-resolution solution phase structural analysis of five bimetallic complexes using high-energy X-ray scattering and pair distribution function analysis (HEXS/PDF). We were able to detect significant differences in the molecular conformation between solution and solid state, and understanding the solution phase structure has important implications for analyzing metal-metal interactions. Great job team!
- AWIS Scientist of the Month! September 7, 2022
- Congratulations Professor He! August 5, 2022
- Farewell Professor Sprague-Klein! June 23, 2022
- Chem. Sci. cover June 7, 2022
- Angew. Chem. cover January 23, 2022